Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!


It's hard to believe that Christmas Eve is already here! Amidst the whirlwind of the final week of lessons, extra church rehearsals, and family activities, it has once again crept up on me!

I taught my final lessons for the year on Thursday, wrapped up the rest of my student evaluations yesterday, and am prepping for our church's Christmas Eve/Day services. It has truly been a wonderful fall, and my heart is overflowing with thanksgiving as I prepare to celebrate the coming of Emmanuel.

I pray that one and all will have a safe and blessed Christmas and enjoy some time off with family and friends. I'm taking a break from lessons until January 8, but my mind is already busy planning our spring practice incentive and I can't wait to share it here post-Christmas.

But until then...MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless us- every one!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you Sarah, and thank-you for your offerings on your blog. I very much enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete