Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Rhythm Worksheets for Beginners

Here are a few more rhythm worksheets I designed with my beginner students, and the summer practice incentive theme, in mind.

The first worksheet is a rhythm matching worksheet. Students have to add up the total number of beats on each sundae and match the correct cherry to that sundae.


The second worksheet drills time signatures. Students match the scoops of ice cream with the correct time signature.


Both worksheets are available on my printables page.

For my next project I'm hoping to come up with some good flashcard sets and games for my students that are in keeping with the summer ice cream theme. Please feel free to send along any ideas you might have!

2 comments:

  1. I like your printables but I think I am doing something wrong. On the google doc page I can't figure out how to print them full page size. They print out half page size. Could you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what's happening. I just tried printing right from the page and also by downloading the document to my laptop and both times it came up as a full-page document. If you'd like to send me an email I can give you these worksheets as attachments and hopefully that will work!

    Anybody else having problems with downloading worksheets??

    ReplyDelete