Monday, March 14, 2011

Creating a Brochure for our Local MTA Chapter- Looking for Ideas!

In the recent monthly newsletter, our local association president mentioned a possible upcoming publicity project to help garner more visibility for our group. She was toying with the idea of creating a tri-fold brochure with information about our local chapter that we could leave at local music stores and have available at events throughout the year.

As I love any kind of artistic design project, I contacted her letting her know a few of my ideas and also adding that I'd be willing to assist in the project.

Little did I know what I was getting myself into. She responded asking me to send a draft of the project when I had it completed! I was a little taken aback, but I tackled the project and sent a draft her way. The draft is already completed, but I'm really interested to know if any other local chapters out there have brochures containing information on their association. If so, I'd love to hear a bit more about the design and contents so that I can tweak our upcoming publication.

Any information would be great to have as I continue to work on this project! Thanks in advance for any information you'd be willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment