Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flu, Flu Go Away...

There's a lot of sickness going around in Maryland, but up to this point my studio has been blessedly healthy. Until this week, when all of a sudden they're dropping like flies! One canceled yesterday, two more today...who knows what the rest of the week will hold?!

This means the fun of lesson rescheduling begins! I try to be really nice about offering either a make-up lesson (I purposely set aside the final week of the term for make-ups) or deducting the missed lesson off of the next month's tuition, but sometimes it gets to be a bit of a headache trying to keep track of everything.

So here's hoping that my student's get better quickly, I stay healthy, and I can keep track of the rapidly increasing amount of missed lessons.

If anyone has methods that have worked for keeping track of missed lessons that need to be refunded or made up, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment