Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Music for Students...and Teacher!

I had to place a big music order earlier this week, and decided to splurge a little bit and get myself a few new books for church. They arrived yesterday and I can't wait to sit down and spend some time playing through them.


The bottom book is "Sunday Morning Companion", a collection by Victor Labensky. I purchased his "Sunday Morning Holiday Companion" in 2011 and really enjoyed several of the arrangements.

In the middle is another Melody Bober hymn book titled "A Call to Worship". I have a few of her books, and was interested to see what this one was like.

On top is "What Can I Play for Funerals?" by Cindy Berry. I have several of her "What Can I Play on Sunday?" series and have been playing for enough funerals recently that I thought I'd give it a try.

I always love playing through new music! What sacred music gems have you discovered recently?!

No comments:

Post a Comment