Monday, June 20, 2011

Sprinkle Rhythm Challenge Worksheet

If you've been following my blog, you know that ice cream is the theme of my summer practice incentive. So far, my students have been super excited about earning scoops of ice cream for their cones and sprinkles and cherries for their sundaes (more on that in another upcoming post!).


In keeping with this summers' theme, I'm putting together a few more worksheets and games to use with my students over the summer months to help strengthen basic music skills. This worksheet is the first of the set and helps beginning students review their basic rhythms.

If you're interested in downloading the worksheet to use in your studio, it can be found on my printables page all the way at the bottom of the worksheets section.

I have so many ideas for worksheets and games and I can't wait to share them with my students and here on my blog over the coming weeks. As always, let me know what you think! And I'd love to hear any ideas you might have for some fun ice-cream themed summer games and worksheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment